- Complies with FDA requirements and 3-A standards.
- Clear surface to allow for visual inspection.
- Nonporous inner surface discourages the buildup of butterfat, milkstone, and milksoil.
- Resists hardening, cracking and oxidation due to age.
- Can be cleaned with commercially available cleaners or sanitizers.
- Can be used for milk or vacuum lines.
NOTE: Milk hosing should be replaced more regularly than vacuum hosing, about every 6 months or so.
Available Sizes (measurements are of the inside diameter):
- 5/8'' Hose - Clear -This size tubing is used for milk hose on most bucket milker and pipeline systems. This is the replacement hose for Bob-White Systems bucket milker's milk line. For our bucket milker with NuPulse Bucket Lids, this size will fit the milk line and vacuum line ports.
Important Note: 100' and 50' rolls are not available for pick-up at the Royalton, Vermont store. These products are ship only.
- 1/2'' Hose - Clear -This size tubing is used for vacuum hose on our DeLaval Style and Westfalia bucket milker systems. NuPulse bucket milkers need a 5/8" vacuum line.
- 3/4'' ID Hose - Clear -Milk Hose/Tubing for transfer pumps
- 1" Hose- Clear
- 3/8'' Hose - Clear
- 9/32'' Single Hose - Clear -This size tubing is used as a vacuum/pulsation line on goat bucket milkers. From the pulsator to each claw in the cluster.
- 9/32'' Twin Hose - Clear -This size tubing is used as a vacuum/pulsation line for a cow claw. From the pulsator to the claw.