Read about how to use a bucket milker in Mother Earth News.
NOTE: A vacuum pump is necessary to operate this piece of equipment. Click here to view our portable vacuum pump.
Please note: This system also works for sheep! Simply choose one of the "Sheep" options from the drop-down menu.
Shipping will be processed over the phone to ensure the best rate. Please feel free to call us for a quote or with any questions you may have: (802) 763-2777.
Ideal for farmstead micro dairies, this bucket milking system for two goats is simple to use and easy to maintain. This package comes with all the parts you need to milk a goat or sheep. Just hook it up to your vacuum pump and you'll be ready to milk!
- Made of 100% heavy gauge 304 stainless steel with reinforced base for long life.
- Single formed pail, so there are no welds to break or leak.
- Thick full edge reinforced mouth (not a rolled edge like most others).
- Top grade polish inside and out.
- Stainless steel 35lb or 55lb. bucket (choose one from the drop-down menu)
- Stainless steel lid with gasket
- Interpuls pulsator (D#95 60/40)
- All milk & vacuum hoses
- 2 milking clusters with auto valve claws and silicone liners
Click here to view the manual or warranty.
(All parts are also sold separately.)
Watch a VIDEO of a bucket milker in action
Check out our filtering options for your milk HERE.
Please call us for a shipping quote: (802) 763-2777.
Important Note: Some combinations are not available for pick-up at the Royalton, Vermont store.