264 Gallon Milkplan Cooling Transport Tank
Your dream has become a reality! Introducing the perfect marriage between our bulk tanks and transport tanks: the Cooling Transport Tank. This stainless steel elliptical closed type tank comes with a cooling unit, less a compressor. The purchaser is responsible for sourcing and installing a 60 HZ Scroll Compressor for this equipment.
Available with condensing units in 1 phase or 3 phase electrical requirement. You can choose to have your compressor run off of a generator for pasture milking, or plug into the electrical grid at your facility. This choice is made when purchasing and installing your compressor.
It can actively cool your milk while parked in the pasture, next to the milk house or at the creamery. It is highly insulated to keep the milk cool all the way to the creamery! This insulated stainless steel tank is designed by Milkplan and ensures a safe, clean,and reliable method of transporting your milk from one location to another. You may choose to purchase the CIP tank washer to go with the transport tank.
These tanks guarantee stable temperatures for long periods of time and fit comfortably in the back of a pick-up truck or trailer.
Milkplan Cooling Transport Tank Dimensions
Clean-In-Place System Manual
Milkplan Cooling Transport Tank Manual
We offer financing! Click here to estimate your monthly payments!
Please Note: Cooling Transport Tanks may be equipped with covers over the valve and manhole for added security and sanitation during transit. Only $300.00 additional.
This is a Special Order item*
*Bob-White Systems requires checking with your state inspectors before purchasing this item.*
View full product details
- Double stainless steel wall construction
- Polyurethane foam insulation (keeps milk cold during transportation 8-12 hours without the use of cooling units)
- Easy installation on the truck.
- Inner vessel stainless: 2 mm thick. Outer vessel stainless: 1.5 mm thick.
- Smooth inner sides, rounded angles, perfectly polished welding.
- 1 compartment & 1 milk outlet
- Comes with Stainless Steel Butterfly Valve
- Stainless manhole, elevated to avoid overflowing and watertight.
- Setup to work with the CIP washing system. Equipped with a sprayball.
- Stainless steel ventilation cap, suitable to be used as milk inlet.
- Stainless steel legs, specially designed for mounting on the truck.
- Agitation Motor - 25rpm
- Cooling controller included
This item ships freight. We take care to crate our tanks well and cover insurance on all of our shipments.
Click here to get a FREE Shipping Quote!