Durvet Aspirin Bolus is to be used orally as an aid in reducing fever and in relief of minor muscular aches and joint pains in cattle and horses. Priced for individual sale per bolus or you can purchase an entire container via drop down selection.
- For use on cattle, calves, horses, and foals
- Powerful 240-grain boluses give the animal quick relief
- Salicylates are readily absorbed from the digestive tract
- After absorption salicylic acid is distributed uniformly throughout the body, relaxing the smooth muscles of the blood vessels relieving pain
- Salicylates will not affect the heart of the animal
- Antipyretic properties help lower body temperature and keep animals more content in extreme heat
Need a balling gun too? Click here!
Instructions:Administer orally. Allow animals to drink water after administration.Horses (mature) - 2 to 4 bolusesFoals - 1 to 2 bolusesCattle (mature) - 2 to 4 bolusesCalves - 1 to 2 boluses