Bob-White Rewards Program will close November 1st, 2017. If you are current Rewards Member, please redeem coupons before November 1st, 2017.
Want to learn more? Read our Frequently Asked Questions below:
4. How do I view my point balance?
Your point balance is on every page in the top bar of the Bob-White Rewards pop-up window.
5. How do I redeem my points?
Select the tab called *Redeem Points*. Here you’ll see all the rewards we offer. If you have enough points, you can redeem them for a reward.
7. What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'cancelled' statuses mean?
8. What happens if a friend I refer cancels or returns their order?
Your pending points will become canceled and will be removed from your account.
9. Why did my account balance go down?
You, or someone you referred, canceled or returned a purchase.
10. I completed an activity but didn't earn points!
It can sometimes take a few minutes for us to process your activity and provide your points. If you're still not seeing the points, please contact us.
11. Can I use my points during checkout?
Not directly - please redeem your points for a voucher which can then be applied during checkout.
12. How do I leave the program?
If you no longer wish to earn points, please contact us and ask to be unenrolled. We'll unenroll you and you will lose any points you have accrued.
14. Where can I report a problem or give feedback?