Sign-up now by clicking the tab at the bottom of your screen!
1. What is this?
This is our way of showing our appreciation. You’ll earn points for activities on our site, like referrals and purchases. You can use them to earn discounts off of purchases, so the more you collect the more you save.
2. Who can join?
Anyone with an account is automatically enrolled.
3. How do I earn points?
You can earn points for all sorts of activities, including referring friends, and making purchases. To see all the ways you can earn points click the *Earn Points* tab in the menu of the Bob-White Rewards pop-up window.
4. How do I view my point balance?
Your point balance is on every page in the top bar of the Bob-White Rewards pop-up window.
5. How do I redeem my points?
Select the tab called *Redeem Points*. Here you’ll see all the rewards we offer. If you have enough points, you can redeem them for a reward.
6. Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
No. Go ahead and earn as many as you can!
7. What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'cancelled' statuses mean?
8. What happens if a friend I refer cancels or returns their order?
Your pending points will become cancelled and will be removed from your account.
9. Why did my account balance go down?
You, or someone you referred, cancelled or returned a purchase.
10. I completed an activity but didn't earn points!
It can sometimes take a few minutes for us to process your activity and provide your points. If you're still not seeing the points, please contact us.
11. Can I use my points during checkout?
Not directly - please redeem your points for a voucher which can then be applied during checkout.
12. How do I leave the program?
If you no longer wish to earn points, please contact us and ask to be unenrolled. We'll unenroll you and you will lose any points you have accrued.
13. What happens if I leave and decide to join again?
Just contact us and we'll re-enroll you. However, your point total will begin from zero.
14. Where can I report a problem or give feedback?