Bob-White Systems is dedicated to providing our customers with timely service and quality products. It is our priority to support farmers in the production of safe and fresh dairy products by offering equipment and services at an affordable cost. We stand by the durability and performance of all the equipment we sell and strive to provide the highest level of customer service.
- USPS Priority Mail Express shipments have to be able to be received and fulfilled by BWS by 2 PM in order to go out the same day, orders that don't make the 2 PM deadline will not be shipped out until the next business day.
- Some items are direct shipped from our warehouse in Pennsylvania & Wisconsin. These warehouses only ship via UPS no matter what shipping option was chosen by the customer. If you absolutely wish to have your order shipped via USPS or in an expedited fashion please either contact us or make sure to choose an expedited shipping method during check-out.
- We have made an attempt to place notes on the products that may potentially be direct shipped to a customer. If you see the following note "*This product may not be readily available at our VT location and may be direct shipped from our suppliers in PA upon processing. The supplying warehouse only ships via UPS no matter what option is chosen at check-out." Then there is a chance that your order may get processed as a direct shipment. If it is absolutely necessary for your order to be shipped USPS or expedited, please contact us or choose a UPS expedited method during check-out.
- Please be aware that there are some areas of the country that just take longer to receive packages than others. We do our best to ensure that orders get received and processed in a timely fashion, but we have no control over the shipping process once the order has been fulfilled.
- We also understand that shipping costs are not highly regarded by our customers and we do our best to try to keep our shipping rates low and if our systems overcharge you for shipping on your order we will refund you for the overpayment amount. Please also understand that just like there are locations where shipping times take longer, there are also areas where the shipping just costs a bit more. Our packages are measured by weight and we don't ultilize flat-rate boxes as many of our items are large and oddly shaped.
Items Returned or Exchanged under Warranty:
- All Bob-White Systems equipment is sold under a LIMITED 1-year warranty unless otherwise stated.
- The Bob-White Systems limited warranty covers the return or exchange of the defective or broken product. This does not include any and all shipping expenses related to returning the defective item or shipping out of any replacement items.
- If you have an item that is defective or broken, you must notify Bob-White Systems as soon as possible. Shipping damages do not fall under warranty - contact Bob-White Systems IMMEDIATELY if it appears that your order was damaged during shipping and document all damages.
- The Bob-White Systems limited warranty begins on the date that the item is purchased. If you receive a replacement unit under warranty, your limited warranty does not restart. The warranty goes with the original purchase unit & date until a new complete purchase is made.
- Bob-White Systems will ship out replacement warranty parts once the shipping costs have been covered. The customer is then responsible for the return shipping. As we have to send items returned to us under warranty back to our suppliers, if we don't receive the broken or defective items back from you within 2 weeks of processing and shipping the warranty items, you will be charged retail price for the replacement products that were sent out to you.
Equipment Returns & Exchanges:
Important: Any damages that occur during shipping must be documented immediately and accompanied by a filed complaint on the day of delivery.
- Items returned within 30 days of purchase are eligible for a refund, exchange, or store credit, for the value of goods, not including the cost of shipping and processing fee. Items must be returned in new, unused condition with the original packaging.
- Items returned beyond the 30 day period may be eligible for store credit or exchange for the value of goods, not including the cost of shipping and processing fee. Items must be returned in new, unused condition with the original packaging.
- Any items returned in used or otherwise damaged condition may be eligible for store credit or exchange at the discretion of Bob-White Systems representatives. Orders returned in used condition are also subject to a restocking fee determined by Bob-white Systems representatives based upon the condition of the returned item.
- For all exchanges, we will require a method of payment for any difference in cost or additional shipping charges.
Any refund over $400.00 is subject to a 5% processing fee. Refunds are only given for the cost of the products being returned, shipping fees are not refundable.
- Return Shipping: Prepayment of return shipping will be required for the return of any item(s) with a refund value of $400 or more.
All refunds & store credit will be processed upon receiving the returned item in good condition.
Note: If you are in immediate need of the replacement item, you may put down a deposit for the value of the new item, plus the cost of shipping. We will ship out the new item immediately and refund your deposit upon receiving your returned item.
- Bob-White Systems is not responsible for the cost of return shipping on any item for any reason.
- If you would like us to generate a shipping label for you, we will deduct the cost of return shipping from the value of your return.
- Prepayment of return shipping will be required for the return of any item(s) with a refund value of $400 or more.
Pre-Orders & Reservations:
- An item may be reserved for 30 days with a deposit of 50% of the value. Shipping costs are not required to be included at the time of reservation.
- Pre-order items not in stock may be reserved until their anticipated date of availability.
- Extensions to the 30 day reservation period may be made at the discretion of a Bob-White Systems representative.
- Should a pre-order or reservation be canceled, any refund over $400.00 is subject to a 5% processing fee.
- Bob-White Systems also offers a layaway program. Please visit the link for more details.
- Bob-White Systems is happy to hold items for you until you are ready to receive them. However, large items such as bulk tanks, that have been paid in full will receive a $25.00/month storage charge that must be paid in full before the equipment is shipped from BWS.
- Any refund over $400.00 is subject to a 5% processing fee.
- Only one discount code may be applied per order, not including discounts built into our packages.
- To apply a discount code retroactively to an order, we require the discount code and can offer a gift card for the discount amount at the discretion of Bob-White Systems representatives.
Bob-White Systems reserves the right to alter or update these terms at any time.
Give us a call or shoot us an email:
802-763-2777 | firstname.lastname@example.org