We only carry Milkplan Bulk Tanks for one simple reason: they are the best tanks we can find. With their streamlined design and full stainless assembly, these tanks are easy to use and built to last. The compressor on this larger tank sits at the back, making the top of the tank and filling port closer to the floor and easier to reach.
- Max. capacity: 172 gallons.
- Min. capacity: 25.8 gallons.
- Model # MPV650.
- 220V, 60Hz, Single Phase. *Please note, this tank can be direct wired or equipped with a plug. Please consult with your local electrician.
- Valve will come included with your tank. Choose between: Milkplan Valve, Easy Clean Valve, Kleen-Flo Valve. *Please note the Easy Clean Valve will come with either an eccentric reducer or 2" elbow, also at no charge.
- Chart recorder: Not all states require a chart recorder, but it is important to check with your inspector before ordering a bulk tank, as one may be required for Grade A use.
Filler adapter kit to ensure a clean, direct fill of milk totes, jars, etc. All parts of the kit are available independently. Looking for something you don't see? Call us and we can order it!
2" Dust Cap: Protect your milk from outside contaminants while the bulk tank is not in use. Again, check with your inspector to see if it will be required. (To use the dust cap, you will also need a 2'' Heavy Duty Clamp and 2" gasket.)
- Variable Speed Agitation: Now offering Variable Speed Agitation Motors! Adjustable from 0-37 rpm, this alteration will make your tank the most useful piece of equipment on your farm! Call for pricing information: 802-763-2777.
- This item ships freight. We take care to crate our tanks well and cover insurance on all of our shipments.
We charge NO crating & handling fees!
We insure on ALL of our shipments.