This small-scale vat pasteurizer is the perfect solution for an up and coming dairy to produce pasteurized milk, cheeses, and yogurt. With a built-in heating element, you can simply turn the dial to set the temperature and walk away! Grade A approved, complete with leak detect valve, air space heater and thermometer, and chart recorder. Get yours today!
The Vat Pasteurizer (60 Gallon) Features:
- 7" power cord with equipment leakage current interrupter.
- Fuse protection with class 3AG/3AB Glass or Ceramic fuses.
- Main power indicator light on the North Shore Safety Ltd. line guard.
- Protective rubber boots over switch.
- Precision temperature control and adjustable from front panel of recorder.
- Accurate product temperature recording with Anderson 12" chart recorder 90° to 190° F.
- Accurate air-space temperature recorded on same disc as product.
- Product: Anderson Temperature Transmitting Thermometer 16" long.
- Air Space: Anderson Temperature Transmitting Thermometer 5" long.
- Air Space fan to reduce hot and cold spots in the air space.
- Thermometer bracket for safe and easy storing.
- Air Space fan holder for safe and easy storing.
- Chart recorder is in 0.1° F increments.
- Thermometers are in 0.1° F increments.
- Variable speed fully enclosed mixer motor with built in circuit breaker.
- Flat stainless steel paddle for better product mixing.
- One piece insulated lid 2" thick for better air space temperature control.
- Air-Space Heater.
- State of the art relays for millions of cycles.
- Liquid deflection boot over mixer access tube.
- 60 gallon capacity stainless steel product tank.
- Pitched bottom 1/2" per foot.
- Rear Leg Extender for complete drainage.
- Quick disassembly of leak-detect valve for ease of cleaning.
- 24" under drain valve to retrieve product. (less product handling)
- Garden type connections on both inlet and outlet side of water jacket.
- Water expansion discharge tube.
- 100 pieces of chart recorder paper.
- Complete set of fuses (4).
- 29 3/8” Diameter Tank
- 45” High
- 220 Pounds Empty
- All stainless steel Double Jacket
- 60 Gallon Maximum Capacity
- 28 Gallon Minimum Capacity
- 11,500 W Product Immersion Heater
- 220 Volts Single Phase 40 Amp
PLEASE NOTE: This item often requires 3-4 week build time. Not available for In-Store Pick-Up.