Ready to use, do not dilute. Helps reduce the spread of mastitis causing organisms. Recommended for pre and post milking applications.
Active Ingredients - Iodine 0.5%*
Emollient Package (5%) includes: Glycerine, Aloe Vera, Lanolin
*Iodine Complex= 5.0% Polyethoxy Polypropoxy Polyethoxy Ethanol
- GENERAL USE
PRE DIPPING USE
- Ready to use. Do not dilute. Do not mix product with water, any other teat dips, or other product. Use a teat dip cup to apply. Clean dip cup just prior to use. If cow's teats are sore or chapped, consult a veterinarian before starting or continuing to use teat dip. If transferred from this container to any other, make sure that the other container is thoroughly pre-cleaned and bear's the proper container labeling for this product. If product in dip cup becomes visibly dirty, discard contents and replenish with undiluted product. Do not reuse or return any unused product to the original container. Teat Sprays can also be foamed or sprayed using recommended equipment.
POST DIPPING USE
- Perform forestripping and inspect teats for clinical mastitis. Pre-wash teats thoroughly just prior milking with appropriate udder wash solution or pre-milking teat dip. Teats should then be dried with single-service towels. Just before each cow is milked, dip, foam, or spray, each teat full-length into the teat dip or foam cup containing product. Allow product to stand for 30 seconds. Wipe teats dry after dipping, using single-service towels to avoid contamination of milk.
- Immediately after each milking, use product. Dip each teat full-length into the teat dip cup containing product. Allow to air dry. Do not wipe. If outside temperature is below freezing, allow to air dry on the teat before cow leaves the parlor.
- When a cow is being dried off, the teats should be dipped in product, once a day for 3-4 days after the last milking. Dipping should be resumed at least twice daily one week before calving.
- CHECK OUT SOME RELATED PRODUCTS: