This bucket milker has everything you need except the vacuum pump! It is equipped with the ITP 205 claw.
The benefits include:
- Fewer operations during milking
- Less vacuum fluctuation
- Avoidance of undesirable suck-up of dirt
- Easy to inspect, clean, and maintain
- Constructed with high impact resistant materials
Your package includes:
- (1) ITP 205 Sheep/Nigerian Dwarf Cluster Unit *Photo is of goat unit, expect yours to have smaller inflations and shells as seen HERE.
- D#95 Pulsator- 50:50 ratio and 90 ppm
- Your choice of bucket: 35lb stainless steel bucket, 55lb stainless steel bucket, 65lb plastic Eco bucket
Tips for use:
- Fully automatic during milking, the ITP205 requires that the lever be pushed down during washing to prevent closing due to water turbulence.
- Shut-off is constructed to allow some vacuum bypass to prevent rapid liner drop during removal.
- Read our Bucket Milker Manual HERE!
If you would like to order a part for this item, please call (802) 763-2777.