The ITP 207 is an Interpuls milking claw for sheep & goat clusters. It features a unique shutoff valve that automatically controls the vacuum supply to each liner during both milking and washing. The valve opens automatically when the teat enters the liner and closes when the teat is removed.
The benefits include:
- Fewer operations during milking
- Less vacuum fluctuation
- Avoidance of undesirable suck-up of dirt
- Automatic valve closure if cluster is kicked off
- Accommodating when one half is finished before the other
- Easy to inspect, clean, and maintain
- Constructed with high impact resistant materials
Tips for use:
- Fit the liner to the teat and the valve automatically opens. When you have finished milking, gently twist and pull downward to detach the unit: this lets in air which closes the valve.
- Washing is fully automatic. For best performance, completely submerge the claw in the water/cleaning solution. When cleaning with a brush, be careful to not push out the plastic tri-cross.
If you would like to order just a part for this item, please call (802) 763-2777.
Still deciding which goat claw is right for you? Check out our Claw Comparison Guide!