The Bob-White Systems LiLi is poised to transform what dairy food producers are capable of creating and selling. The Low Input – Low Impact (LiLi) system allows dairy food producers of all sizes to offer safe and delicious, farm-fresh milk as well as various dairy products to their customers.
The LiLi completely pasteurizes without homogenizing, separating or standardizing milk, maintaining its nutritional value and deliciously fresh flavor. The Bob-White Systems LiLi is compact and easy to use. The semi-automated cleaning provision makes the full system preparation and cleaning incredibly easy, saving you valuable time.
Ease of Use:
- Compact – the pasteurizer is 88” X 32” X 84" and weighs approx. 1,100 lbs.
- Automated “Clean-in-Place” System Requires very little monitoring while in use
- Minimal training is required
Standardized Modular Construction:
- Modular Construction – simplifies maintenance and future upgrades
- Requires a 2-gallon/minute water supply (only requires cold!), a standard 120 volt outlet and a 50 amp 240 volt power supply.
- No additional infrastructure or external heat source required.
- Inline pasteurization at two gallons per minute
Gentle Treatment of Milk:
- Minimal and Consistent Heat Intervention – preserves milk's flavor and nutritional value
- Regenerative Heating – returns 85% of process heat for a highly efficient operation. Product will come out only 20°F warmer than the temp at which it went in!
- Gentle Pumping Action – does not damage flavor or consistency of milk
A testimonial from Kyle Hendrix of Camelot Camel Dairy
"We purchased the LiLi pasteurizer from Bob White Systems for our cow, camel and goat dairy in November of 2015.
This machine has been a complete dream for our pasteurization needs. We had been using a 15 gal regular pasteurizing vat, which was too small for our operation, too time consuming and just obsolete. We had looked at several other pasteurizing machines but the LiLi is just what we needed.
It is a small, but yet complete, easy to operate machine, that doesn't alter the flavor of the milk in any way. Raw milk is gently pulled through the machine, is taken up to needed temperature, and when it comes out of the machine it is around 53 degrees. This temperature allows us to cool down to 40-45 immediately and we can begin to bottle. We can also do chocolate milk, and are experimenting with other flavors as well.
LiLi saves us a lot of time. We can be in and out milking the animals, while the LiLi is warming up to get our cut in/ cut out times, then sanitizes on its own, and then begin pasteurizing. The machine pasteurizes milk at 2 gal per minute, and clean up is a breeze with its own automatic system.
The people at Bob White Systems have been absolutely fantastic to work with. Their team is very knowledgeable in the dairy industry, and offers complete support even after the sale. The choice is easy, choose a LiLi. You will be glad you did!"
Not able to make a big purchase all at once? Don't worry! We have Financing Available!
Now accepting 50% down to begin building! This equipment takes 4-6 months to build, so we don't want you to have all of your funding tied up until it's actually ready for you to use. Call for more information: 802-763-2777