30 gallon Vat Pasteurizer & Accessories
Call or email for pricing information
This small-scale vat pasteurizer is the perfect solution for an up and coming dairy to produce pasteurized milk, cheeses, and yogurt. With a built-in heating element, you can simply turn the dial to set the temperature and walk away! Grade A approved, complete with leak detect valve, air space heater and thermometer, and chart recorder. Get yours today!
NEW ACCESSORY! Be sure to check out the Vat Chiller that is designed to work with both the 15 & the 30-gallon Vat Pasteurizers (Chiller is available as an added accessory in the drop-down menu!)
- Size: 27” long 18.5 “ wide 27” tall
- Material: 18 Gauge 304 SS with louvered sides and expanded SS mesh at each end
- Comes with panel mounted ball valve for adding water to the system (labeled)
- Illuminated rocker on/off switch
- Emerson condensing unit with built-in pressure controller for high pressure cut out and low-pressure control. The controller is pre-set at the factory and locked out.
- The unit discharges approximately 12,000 BTU’s per hour
- The chiller draws 14.3 amps max at 208-230V single phase (Independent power source)
Printable Specs & Features Sheet
The Vat Pasteurizer (30 Gallon) Features:
- 7" power cord with equipment leakage current interrupter.
- Fuse protection with class 3AG/3AB Glass or Ceramic fuses.
- Main power indicator light on the North Shore Safety Ltd. line guard.
- Protective rubber boots over switch.
- Precision temperature control and adjustable from front panel of recorder.
- Accurate product temperature recording with Anderson 12" chart recorder 90° to 190° F.
- Accurate air-space temperature recorded on same disc as product.
- Product: Anderson Temperature Transmitting Thermometer 16" long.
- Air Space: Anderson Temperature Transmitting Thermometer 5" long.
- Air Space fan to reduce hot and cold spots in the air space.
- Thermometer bracket for safe and easy storing.
- Air Space fan holder for safe and easy storing.
- Chart recorder is in 0.1° F increments.
- Thermometers are in 0.1° F increments.
- Variable speed fully enclosed mixer motor with built in circuit breaker.
- Flat stainless steel paddle for better product mixing.
- One piece insulated lid 2" thick for better air space temperature control.
- Air-Space Heater.
- State of the art relays for millions of cycles.
- Liquid deflection boot over mixer access tube.
- 30-gallon capacity stainless steel product tank.
- Pitched bottom 1/2" per foot.
- Rear Leg Extender for complete drainage.
- Quick disassembly of leak-detect valve for ease of cleaning.
- 24" under drain valve to retrieve product. (less product handling)
- Garden type connections on both inlet and outlet side of water jacket.
- Water expansion discharge tube.
- 100 pieces of chart recorder paper.
- Complete set of fuses (4).
- 25” Diameter Tank
- 43” High
- 183 Pounds Empty
- Footprint 42"x42"
- All stainless steel Double Jacket
- 30 Gallon Maximum Capacity
- 17 Gallon Minimum Capacity
- 11,500 W Product Immersion Heater
- 220 Volts Single Phase 40 Amp
PLEASE NOTE: This item often requires 3-4 week build time. Not available for In-Store Pick-Up.
Financing Options Available! Find out more HERE.
View full product details