We know it's nearly impossible to find a transport tank these days. This insulated stainless steel transport tank is designed by Milkplan and ensures a safe, clean, and reliable method of transporting your milk from one location to another. These tanks guarantee stable temperatures for long periods of time and fit comfortably in the back of a pick-up truck. You may choose to purchase the CIP tank washer to go with the transport tank.
- Double stainless steel wall construction
- Polyurethane foam insulation (keeps milk cold during transportation 8-12 hours without the use of cooling units)
- Easy installation on the truck.
- Inner vessel stainless: 2 mm thick. Outer vessel stainless: 1.5 mm thick.
- Smooth inner sides, rounded angles, perfectly polished welding.
- 1 compartment & 1 milk outlet
- Comes with Stainless Steel Butterfly Valve
- Stainless manhole, elevated to avoid overflowing and watertight.
- Setup to work with the CIP washing system. Equipped with a sprayball.
- Stainless steel ventilation cap, suitable to be used as milk inlet.
- Stainless steel legs, specially designed for mounting on the truck.
NEW! Now equipped with covers over valve & manhole. These covers will protect the access points of your tank from contamination during transit. (Your inspector will be VERY happy to hear about this!)
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 39''x49.2''x38.2''
- Weight: 375 lb
- Tank Washer CIP (Wall Mounted) Dimensions: 16" (L) x 20" (W) x 36.5" (H), Weight: 77.16 lbs.
This item ships freight. We take care to crate our tanks well and cover insurance on all of our shipments.
Click here to get a FREE Shipping Quote!