- Our One Cow Bucket Milker is an affordable and ideal system for small dairy farms. It's simple to use and easy to maintain, and a great alternative to a pipe-line system. We're farmers too, so we understand that you want equipment that's affordable, reliable, and easy-to-use. This is why we are now equipping our buckets milkers with silicone milk hose. Not only is silicone much easier to work with, it also lasts 2 to 3 times longer than Glitex hose, which should be replaced twice a year. The silicone milk hose should be good for up to three years, depending upon the amount of usage it receives. This package includes everything EXCEPT THE VACUUM PUMP. In order to power this system, a vacuum pump is required. This system comes with a 1-year warranty. Certain restrictions may apply.
Bucket Milker Features
- Made of 100% heavy gauge 304 Stainless Steel with reinforced base for long life
- Single formed pail, so there are no welds to break or leak
- Thick full edge reinforced mouth (not a rolled edge)
- Top grade polish inside and out
- Stainless Steel 35lb (4.07 gal) 55lb (6.4 gal) or 75lb (7.56 gal) bucket (choose from the drop-down menu)
- Stainless Steel lid with gasket
- Interpulse pulsator (D#95 60/40) & adapter
- All milk & vacuum hoses (including silicone milk hose)
Westfalia style 300 claw or Delaval Style Claw. Not sure which claw to purchase? Read our Claw Comparison Guide!
- O6 Shells & Kleen Flo 01 Inflations
All parts also sold separately.