10 Gallon Butter Churn - Stainless Steel
Bob-White Systems' stainless steel 10-gallon butter churn allows small farmers to take butter-making to the next level! This sturdy, reliable piece of equipment offers a fast and efficient way to turn gallons of cream into delicious, farm-fresh butter.
View full product details
- Variable frequency drive to adjust different speeds.
- Removable paddle and rounded edges for easy cleaning.
- Adjustable angles for draining and washing.
- Plugs into a regular 110 volt outlet (also available with an air motor! Call to order.)
- Water Jacket for adjusting temperature - water jacket is around the churning chamber, but not on either end of the chamber
- Minimum fill: 25% of total capacity = 2.5 gallons
- Maximum fill: 7-gallons
- Printable Specs & Features Sheet
- PLEASE NOTE: Current build time for this piece of equipment is 8-10 weeks. Not available for In-Store Pick-Up.
- Financing Options Available! Find out more HERE.