Read about how to use a bucket milker in Mother Earth News.
NOTE: A vacuum pump is necessary to operate this piece of equipment. Click here to view our portable vacuum pump.
Ideal for farmstead micro dairies, this bucket milking system is simple to use and easy to maintain. This package comes with all the parts you need to milk a sheep. Just hook it up to your vacuum pump and you'll be ready to milk!
- Made of 100% heavy gauge 304 stainless steel with a reinforced base for long life.
- Single formed pail, so there are no welds to break or leak.
- Thick full edge reinforced mouth (not a rolled edge like most others).
- Top grade polish inside and out.
- Stainless steel 35 lb. or 55 lb. bucket (choose one from the drop-down menu)
- Stainless steel lid with gasket
- Interpuls pulsator (D#95 60/40)
- All milk & vacuum hoses
- 1 milking cluster with auto valve claws and silicone liners
Click here to view the manual or warranty.
(All parts are also sold separately.)
This system comes with a 1 year warranty. Certain restrictions may apply.
Watch a VIDEO of a bucket milker in action
Check out our filtering options for your milk HERE.
Important Note: Some combinations are not available for pick-up at the Royalton, Vermont store.