Your search is over! This vat is the ideal piece of equipment for any small-scale dairy. The wing top design is ideal for mixing products like chocolate milk, yogurt, or ice cream. You can add any ingredients or flavors and pasteurize them all together right in the vat. No time wasted pumping or cooling! See the sizes available in the drop-down bar above. Per PMO requirements, the minimum fill for all sizes of Vat Pasteurization systems is 20% of their total capacity. *Custom sizes available. Call or email for pricing.
- Wash-down Motor
- Anderson Thermowell
- Multiple Ports
- 2" Valve Outlet
- (2) Lifting Lugs
- (2) CIP Spray Balls
- Wing Top Doors w/ Centered Bridge
- Anderson Chart Recorder
- Product & Airspace Thermometers
- Electric Airspace Heater & Controller
- Leak Detection Valve
- Sloped to Outlet
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 2" Polyurethane Insulation
- Heat with steam, water, or glycol
- 3-A Certified
- One-year limited warranty
- Dimple plate jacket
- You can choose from a variety of options for your agitator paddle at no extra charge! You can also specify agitator speed/rpm's to meet your needs. See the paddle options below:
Standard Blade w/ Baffle- The most popular blade. It allows fluid such as milk or cream to get proper agitation. A side baffle comes standard with wing top tanks.
Full Sweep Agitation- This agitator uses stainless blades on the side and bottom to move the product off the interior walls without actually touching them. This is helpful if you are experiencing burn-on.
Curd Blade Agitation- The holes in this agitator blade make the process gentler on curds when making cheese.
Side Scrape Agitation- This blade allows for a medium consistency product to be agitated properly.
- This item ships freight. We take care to crate all of our tanks carefully and charge no crating or handling fees. We cover insurance on all of our shipments.
Please call or email for a quote:
- Toll Free: 844-770-2777
- Email: email@example.com